This year, we are going to build the new my.SCIMAP and we want you to help shape it so that it addresses your questions and fits into your workflow. The new web application will be able to take advantage of the new geospatial datasets, such as the LiDAR datasets, and can integrate the wider set of SCIMAP tools, such as SCIMAP-FIO and SCIMAP-Flood.
We are running an online workshop to address the key questions, including:
- How do you use SCIMAP in your work?
- What are the limiting factors?
- How would high quality, fine scale, data help?
- What training and support do you need to use SCIMAP more effectively?
- What do you consider to been good for interface design for a web mapping tool?
- What do you always wish that SCIMAP could do?
The online workshop will be on the 17th March 2022, 10:00 – 13:00. If you would like to attend and shape the future of the tool, please complete the form below: